2013 – Helsinki
“Organising CS Forum Helsinki was like opening a gigantic window to the colourful world of content strategy, revealing its many shades and nuances. Working in a market area like Finland, with a population of 5 million people using varying language, we took a broad look at how companies are finding their inner publishers. We summed it up in this short documentary. Take a look! In a few words, hosting CS Forum was a great journey and learning experience for the whole Vapa Media team. We would never give it up.” — Ida Hakola, Conference Manager, 2013
Missed CS Forum 2013 in Helsinki? Don’t fret. It’s all put together for you below.
Media from CS Forum 2013 is centralised in Table 1. Workshop media is not included.
Resources we’ve managed to track down. If you don’t see your thang here, do give us a tweet and we’ll get it added.
Any albums? Pools?
Listed alphabetically by author names.
- No hibernation for the content strategy bear, by Anouschka Scholten
- The evolving practice of content strategy: Thoughts from CS Forum 2013, by Daniel Eizans
- Content Strategy Forum 2013, by Jeff Eaton
- CS Forum 2013, by Matthias Borngrebe
- Best content strategy links of the week: Friday, September 13, by Steven Wilson-Beales
- Content Strategy Jam Session – The CS Forum Helsinki Edition, Nerdcast