2012 – Cape Town
“What struck me most about CS Forum 2012 was how the content strategy community from right across the world showed up so wholeheartedly, absolutely determined to have a good time. There was no nitpicking, no criticism, no ugly backchannel, just total enthusiasm and support from speakers and attendees alike. Sure, I’d like to think that holding the conference at a vineyard outside Cape Town and arranging a cheetah-petting session as an official conference activity added to the charm, but ultimately CS Forum 2012 was memorable because of its warm, smart and generous people.” — Kerry-Anne Gilowey, Conference Manager, 2012
Everything produced from CS Forum 2012, the Cape Town event, at your fingertips. You’re welcome.
Conference media from CSF 2012 is centralised in Table 1. Workshop products are not available, thus not included in table.
Attendee resources we’ve managed find are listed below by author name. See something missing? Send us a tweet with the details and we’ll add it.
- Many great photos taken by the conference organizers in the CS Forum 2012 Facebook albums.
- The CS Forum 2012 Flickr pool.
Listed alphabetically by author names.
- A Beginner's Guide to Content Strategy for the Web: 10 Things You Need to Know, by Andre Van Kets
- Notes on Contents Strategy Forum 2012, Cape Town, by Bruce Lawson
- Catch up on all the CS Forum 2012 talks from Cape Town, by Carrie-Jean Walker
- CS Forum 2012 Recap, by Corey Vilhauer
- Cape Town wakes up to content strategy: A review of the CSForum conference, by Jo Duxbury
- Conversations in Cape Town: Day 1, by Margot Bloomstein
- Conversations in Cape Town: Day 2, by Margot Bloomstein
- Feeling Their Pain, by Paula Land
- CS Forum 2012: Content in Cape Town, by Rachel Lovinger
- CS Forum 2012, by Steve Barnett
- Live Blogging From Content Strategy Forum Cape Town 2012, by Twisted Toast
Before the conference, attendees of a Cape Town meetup were treated to this preview greeting from some of the speakers.