2010 – Paris
“I don’t think any of us knew what we were getting ourselves into, but when many of the hottest names in the field accepted our invitation to speak, and registrations began flooding in from across the world, we realized it was something big. Of course, scheduling the event in Paris in the Springtime may have helped too. 170 attendees, 18 nationalities, 17 speakers, great food and wine, a dinner cruise on the Seine, and an exploding volcano… #csforum10 rocked the world!” — Stuart Culshaw, Conference Manager, 2010
Enjoy quick access to all media from the original CS Forum 2010 in Paris, right here!
Optional download: CSForum 2010 Program [1.72MB]
Workshop and panel discussion media is not available, thus not included here.
Community-generated information we’ve managed to track down. If you know of something missing, tell us what it is with a link to the source.
Listed alphabetically by author names.
- Content Strategy Forum 2010 Wrap Up and Links, by Carrie-Jean Walker
- Messages from the Content Strategy Forum, by David Farbey
- Content Strategy Convergence Sparks Volcanic Eruption, by Erin Scime
- A case study in content strategy?, by Fiona Cullinan
- Content Strategy Forum 2010: the wrap-up, by Jonathan Kahn
- Getting Smarter About Content Strategy, by Karen Mardahl
- More on last week’s Content Strategy Forum 2010, by Kevin Cuddihy
- Free content strategy blog fodder! And a hammer., by Kristina Halvorson
- Content Strategy Forum 2010: the ship now sails, by Lise Janody
- Top 10 Takeaways from the 2010 Content Strategy Forum, by Newt Barrett
- Parlez-vous Content Strategy?, by Rachel Lovinger
- Content Strategy forum Paris roundup: volcanoes, wine and a big room of writers, by Randall Snare
- Talk: Our self indulgent Parisian Content Strategy Forum 2010 video, by Randall Snare
- Paris, je t’aime, by Stacie King Gordon
- ‘Content Strategists’ Gather in Paris!, by Steven Rosenbaum
- Content Strategy Forum 2010: Mission Accomplished!, by Stuart Culshaw
Sometimes surprises like this surface…